The 2013 jiu jitsu season is finally here. At BishopBjj.com, we want to pick up were we left off last year. We completed the first 2 scientific case studies of jiu jitsu competition ever, and this year we want to take it a step even further. We are currently seeking 15-20 participants for a IBJJF Pan Championship competitor case study. The study will be used to provide scientific insight into three areas of jiu jitsu competition including: training habits and personal performance, training habits and match outcomes, preparation methodology and overall success. It is imperative for this study that we take a look at all walks of life, so that means white belts, blue belts, purple belts, brown belts, and even black belts are needed. We are looking for variety from our participants (i.e. different training schedules, part-time athletes, full-time athletes, etc.). We believe that this may be one of the most talked about pieces of media inside of jiu jitsu in 2013 when it is completed.
The criteria to participate in the study is listed below:
- Must be 100% confident that you will attend and compete in the 2013 IBJJF Pan Championships.
- Must be willing to complete a quick and easy journal on training habits once a week (provided by BishopBjj.com)
- Must be willing to provide detailed accounts of your personal performance, match outcomes, and overall successes following the event
- It would also help if you could provide video of your matches at the 2013 Pan Championships
What you will receive for participation:
- An advanced copy of the study – which will provide an empirical insight into what competitors habits and outcomes appear to be inter-related.
- Free training habit journals that can aide in gameplan building and performance tracking.
- Free early-access to our 2013 Pan and Worlds jiu jitsu studies.
- National recognition on the award-winning BishopBjj.com
To apply, enter your information below and will get back to you asap:
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Belt Level’ type=’select’ required=’1′ options=’White,Blue,Purple,Brown,Black’/][contact-field label=’Sex’ type=’select’ options=’Male,Female’/][contact-field label=’Typical Weekly Training Volume’ type=’select’ options=’1-3 times per week,3-5 times per week,5-7 times per week,7+ times per week’/][/contact-form]